If you believe that your child or adolescent might have a special education need, KGA’s Licensed Counselors are available to assist. KGA understands that nothing is as important to a parent as their child’s health and education. When it comes to special education, school systems have policies and procedures that are not always clear and accessing services can seem daunting. Our counselors can provide guidance and resources and, if needed, refer you for a 30-minute consultation (at no cost) with a Special Education Consultant to discuss these and other topics:
- Navigating the special education landscape, including when and how to request an evaluation
- Evaluation tests indicated based upon your description of your child
- Rights of the parent, child, and the school
- Important questions to consider and where to go for the answers
- Understanding your child’s Individualized Education Plan and other service documents
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
Self-Schedule: You can arrange to receive a call from one of our Licensed Counselors
using the calendar below.