A consultation with a financial coach can assist you with many questions that arise after a loved one dies. A financial consultant may want to review the documents listed below to help you make decisions based upon assets and outstanding debts:
- Bank, investment and retirement accounts
- Mortgage and other loans
- Inheritance, gifts and related taxes
- Insurance policies
- Tax returns
- Bills — including services, utilities, credit cards, and property taxes
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org