At times, we may find ourselves wondering if we want a new job, a new profession entirely, or more challenging responsibilities in our current role. Whether you are in your first professional job, mid-to-late career, or somewhere in between, KGA’s Licensed Counselors can connect you with a Career Coach for a 30-minute consultation (at no cost).
A Career Coach can address one or more of the following with you:
- Review marketing materials (resume or CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile)
- Practice interviewing, including how to discuss employment gaps, layoff, or termination
- Suggest careers/roles that meet your skills, talents, and experience
- Brainstorm ways to network and gain experience in a new profession
- Develop a plan to advance within your profession or organization
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
Self-Schedule: You can arrange to receive a call from one of our Licensed Counselors
using the calendar below.