If you are feeling overwhelmed or are noticing other signs of anxiety, KGA’s Licensed Counselors can discuss ways to cope and they will also support you in accessing counseling and other resources. Anxiety is a treatable health condition - and help is available.
Our Counselors are here to assist in these ways:
- Provide emotional support
- Assess and identify clinically appropriate care
- Provide a counseling referral
- Discuss and locate varied treatment options (ex., inpatient or outpatient programs)
- Provide other resources (ex. medication evaluation, primary care physician, support group)
- Share educational information
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways: