If you are feeling overwhelmed or are noticing other signs of anxiety, KGA’s licensed counselors can discuss ways to cope and support you in accessing counseling and other resources. Anxiety is a treatable health condition - and help is available.
Our counselors are here to assist in these ways:
- Provide emotional support
- Assess and identify clinically appropriate care
- Provide a counseling referral
- Discuss and locate varied treatment options (ex., inpatient or outpatient programs)
- Provide other resources (ex. medication evaluation, primary care physician, support group)
- Share educational information
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways: