Depression is a treatable health condition - and help is available to you. Access immediate support for feelings of hopelessness, loneliness, isolation, sadness, or other signs of depression. Experienced counselors are available 24/7 whether you are concerned about your own wellbeing or that of a household members or colleague. Do not worry if you are unsure how to describe what you are experiencing. Our counselors will listen and help to determine next steps.
· Provide emotional support.
· Assess and identify clinically appropriate care.
· Provide immediate short-term support.
· Provide a referral to an appropriate available counselor.
· Discuss and locate varied treatment options.
· Provide other resources: medication evaluation, primary care physician, support group, etc.