If you are struggling with feelings of hopelessness or other signs of depression, KGA’s Licensed Counselors can discuss ways to cope and support you in accessing counseling and other resources. Depression is a treatable health condition - and help is available.
Our Counselors are here to assist you in these ways:
- Provide emotional support
- Assess and identify clinically appropriate care
- Provide a counseling referral
- Discuss and locate varied treatment options (ex., inpatient or outpatient programs)
- Provide other resources (ex. medication evaluation, primary care physician, support group)
- Share educational information
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
Self-Schedule: You can arrange to receive a call from one of our Licensed Counselors
using the calendar below.