KGA’s Licensed Counselors are here to offer support and coaching during stressful times. Whether you have become a parent for the first time or the third time, you may be facing many changes as well as challenges, all at once. During the exciting transition to parenthood, KGA is here to provide emotional support and discuss these and other topics:
- Coping with the demands of work and home
- Separation concerns when returning to work
- Managing parental anxiety or guilt
- Postpartum depression assessment and referrals for counseling
- Communicating with your partner when parenting approaches differ
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
Self-Schedule: You can arrange to receive a call from one of our Licensed Counselors
using the calendar below.