April brings Spring clarity! We invite you to discover better organizing tips to help reduce stress and improve productivity in your work and personal lives.
Presented by Gail Parsons, KGA Partner
Did you know that the average person will spend a total of 3,680 hours or 153 days searching for misplaced items? That there are 300,000 items in the average American home? That nearly 25% of us are late to school or work at least twice a week as a result of searching for lost items? Combine these statistics with the disruption of your home, work, and/or work-from-home routines over the last couple of years, and it’s not surprising you feel disorganized. This class will help you take charge of the clutter in both your personal and professional life. You will learn how to get started, get organized, and get things done.
- Think about what exactly is clutter and why we hang on to things
- Examine the real-life benefits of decluttering and getting organized
- Learn how to apply strategies for tackling existing clutter at home and at work
- Identify basic principles of getting organized and find what works for you
- Review practical tips to organize your space for greater productivity
- Explore routines to help keep your space clutter-free – progress, not perfection!
**If you need reasonable accommodations, including ASL interpreters, CART, or other, please email us by Tuesday, March 28 - email@example.com.
Find out how KGA's professional counselors can assist you today.
Additionally, KGA also provides a self-assessment in a variety of topics such as depression, substance use, PTSD, anxiety etc. Please click here
to take an online assessment,