Financial freedom happens when we have sufficient savings and are able to manage our debts. Join us as we review tools to face any financial crisis and achieve financial freedom.
Presented by Jimmy Becker
This session focuses on the best strategies for repaying consumer debts and creating sustainable spending behaviors to build savings. We will discuss:
- The different types of consumer debts and the trade-offs with each
- Debt repayment strategies; for example, do you:
- Save more or pay down faster?
- Focus on the loan with the highest rate or the smallest balance?
- Consolidate your loans?
3. Special considerations around student loans
4. Spending and saving strategies
5. Budgeting (briefly)
6. Credit scores and reports (briefly)