Let’s be intentional about our mental health. This month we will talk about the importance of proactively improving emotional wellbeing. Join us to learn daily approaches we can all put into practice.
Presented by Fatimah Finney, KGA partner
Are you doing your best and still not feeling your best? Mental Health is essential to overall health and this webinar will provide strategies to identify and improve areas of mental disruption. Through personal reflection and practical techniques, you’ll leave with an action plan for creating sustainable self-care practices.
Presented by Jimmy Becker, KGA partner
In this one-hour webinar, we'll discuss inflation as we develop tools and understanding that may aid in easing the burden on your cost of living.
Instead of discussing the obvious changes to shop more carefully, turn down the heat, and keep the car well-tuned, we'll focus on questions you may have about mitigating the short- and longer-term effects of inflation. These topics include:
- Tools to track your monthly spending
- Understand if a fixed or variable rate mortgage is a better choice
- Learn how housing prices may be affected by higher inflation
- Recognize why short-term savings rates (eg, savings accounts and CDs) are lower than inflation
- How the stock market may be affected by higher inflation
- Difference between US Treasury inflation vs other long-term bonds that are riskier during higher inflation
- Understand why income will likely not rise as fast as prices
Access immediate support for feelings and indications of depression.