Most parents can relate – raising teenagers is no easy task. Join us to learn tips on navigating the parent-teenage relationship.
Presented by Joani Geltman
Parenting teenagers is no easy task, especially with the development of technology and social media. Together we will explore the following:
- How the teenage “emotional brain” gets stimulated by social networking.
- How the “Imaginary Audience” influences your teen’s performance on social media.
- Safe and unsafe social media apps.
- Strategies to monitor and set limits around phone and internet use.
- How your own behavior with phones and computers can positively and negatively influence your teen.