Although there is growing awareness of the importance of employee mental health, we have a long way to go. Today, there are professions with unprecedented rates of burnout. For many, stigma continues to restrict access to appropriate mental health care.
Our panelists bring deep expertise in employee mental well-being and will discuss:
- The mental health challenges employees often experience in work settings.
- Best practices for mitigating employee stress and reducing stigma.
This conversation will be relevant to employees, managers, and organizational leaders. Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The impact of burnout and mental health stigma on employee well-being.
- Steps each of us can be taken to improve mental health in the workplace.
- Kristin Matthews, LICSW, Chief Clinical Officer, KGA Inc.
- Fatimah Finney, LMHC, CEAP, Counselor, Trainer, DEI Practitioner
- Nina Dickerman, Work/Life Leader
- Nancy Costikyan, MSW, LICSW, Work/Life Director, Harvard University
- Janine Taylor, Chief Human Resources Officer, Advocates Inc.