May is Mental Health Awareness Month
KGA provides mental health support to you and your adult household members when and how you need it. Everyone’s path to mental wellness is unique and we know many of us are struggling this spring. KGA has support in place for everyone, no matter where you are on your journey through mental health. We provide avenues to get started that are personal and most comfortable for you.
Mental Health Awareness Month is a great reminder to check in with ourselves and the loved ones in our lives.
Resources and access to live support:
- Build healthy wellness habits
- Emotional health resources (membership required to access)
- KGA Bookshelf (2 free books/year) (membership required to access)
- Living Mentally Healthy
- Mental health screenings
- Self-schedule with a counselor or join a peer support group
- Wellness webinar and content
Contact KGA by phone: 800-648-9557, or by email at email@example.com.