Your Mental Health Matters! May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
In acknowledgment of Mental Health Awareness Month in May, KGA is reminding you how we can support your mental health journey. We provide a blend of mental health solutions available to you and your adult household members. With one call or click, you can connect with a licensed counselor who will take time to understand your situation and help to determine the best next steps.
We make it easy to access support. You can be supported by a KGA counselor, or we can match you to an appropriate, available counselor in your health plan network. When we match you with a counselor, we always take into account preferences such as gender, race, language and sexual orientation.
As shown here, there are many different emotional and mental health resources available:
- Access to self-scheduling with a counselor, virtual peer support groups, resources, events and more information about KGA Mental Health Services
- Building healthy wellness habits
- Burnout Prevention panel and resources
- Information on Mental Health Awareness Month
- KGA Bookshelf (2 free books/year)
- KGA emotional health resources
- KGA mental health screenings
- KGA MindTide, our emotional self-help app
- Living Mentally Healthy
Contact KGA at My.KGALifeServices.com, phone: 800-648-9557, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For easy access, download our app, KGA Mobile, in the Apple or Google Play stores.