People often know they want to advance their career but are unsure of the next steps. Determining how to achieve advancement can sometimes be difficult and involve questions such as:
- How do I approach my supervisor about career development?
- How can I position myself to eventually grow within my field or organization?
- I need help with my resume and with interviewing. I haven’t interviewed in years.
If any of the above or related questions are on your mind, consider addressing them with an experienced career coach. The first step is to schedule an initial 30-minute conversation with a KGA counselor.
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org