Many people facing divorce describe feeling a host of emotions. It is common to feel anger, fear, grief, rage, rejection, anxiety, and/or confusion. If you have children, you’ll have concerns about the impacts on them. Sometimes people feel overwhelmed and simple tasks become more challenging. These are all natural reactions, which you do not have to bear alone. KGA is here to assist you and your family as you move through many significant changes.
Here are some common concerns:
- How to manage the stressors: emotional, legal, and financial.
- Ways to best support children and determine if they need counseling.
- What to say to one’s child(ren) and/or to family and friends.
- How to stay focused at work when so much feels uncertain.
- How to set goals and priorities, while also grieving.
Contact us and we will provide support and referrals for services, such as counseling, support groups, child therapists, and more.
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: email@example.com