One important part of moving through a divorce is reestablishing your own financial stability. Regardless of whether you have been the person paying the bills, managing investments, purchasing insurance, etc., preparedness is a crucial step. A financial consultant can help you gain a solid understanding of your expenses before and after a divorce so that you can create a plan that works for you. In addition, a financial consultant can help you to:
- Uncover all critical assets to ensure a fair divorce settlement.
- Set new financial goals, which may include paying debt, purchasing a home, changing investments, retirement planning, creating new income streams, and more.
- Create a new savings and spending plan (budget).
- Prepare for changes in tax filing.
- Understand changes in filing your child’s college financial aid.
- Adjust insurance policies for life, health, disability, long-term care, and property and casualty coverage (auto, homeowner, renter, etc.)
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org