When a family member dies, there can be complex legal matters and decisions to be made. An estate attorney will provide information and suggestions pertaining to your loved one’s estate, helping you move more easily through the process and avoid future legal issues. Here are some topics on which an attorney can provide guidance:
- Understanding outstanding debts and taxes
- When and how to open an estate via probate
- Determining if a will exists
- Validity of Power of Attorney
- Which entities to notify of your loved one’s death
- Protecting assets
- Disbursement of the insured’s business and estate assets
- Property and title deeds
Contact KGA for a referral to an attorney. You can receive a 30-minute consultation at no cost to discuss these and other legal matters.
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org