Dealing with various institutions to rectify the situation of financial identity theft can take time, meanwhile, your financial stability may be temporarily impacted. If you are having difficulty staying current with expenses, a financial coach can help you think through your options. KGA offers a 30-minute consultation with a financial coach, at no cost to you.
You can address one or more of these areas in a 30‑minute consultation:
- Develop and establish a spending and savings plan (i.e., a budget)
- Explore and identify which assets you can access, if necessary
- Restructure debts, such as student loans, mortgage, credit cards, and other loans
- Understand your 401k or other retirement funds, including options for adjustments in contributions and withdrawal implications
- Identify and adjust short-term financial goals
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org