Losing your job can dramatically impact your financial commitments as well as your current savings plan. But it is difficult to make new plans and decisions when you feel you are in crisis. A financial coach can work with you to create a plan that ensures as much financial stability as possible for you and your family.
A 30-minute consultation with a financial coach can help you incorporate one or more of these areas of change:
- Adjust your budget while considering unemployment income and health insurance costs (ex. COBRA)
- Determine where to allocate severance pay and severance benefits (if applicable)
- Understand your 401K/pension, including withdrawal options and penalties
- Consider other assets that you may need to access
- Restructure debts, which may include student loans, mortgage, credit card debt, and other outstanding loans
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: email@example.com