Research shows that money is at the root of some of the most charged marital conflicts. Many couples do not know how to skillfully handle financial differences and will often openly argue or diverge into hurtful silence. Consider becoming informed and prepared so that these patterns do not occur. You and/or your partner each has access to a telephonic financial consultation at no cost to you. Some of the topics helpful to discuss prior to marriage include:
- Credit reports, credit scores, and how to improve a score
- Outstanding obligations such as car loans, student loans, and credit card debt
- Eliminating overlapping expenses
- Paying down debt
- Creating a budget
- Planning for retirement
- Establishing an emergency fund
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org