When one marries in a legal sense, there are implications and related matters that may change or shift. You may find it helpful to discuss with an attorney the following topics to learn your rights and/or the legal processes within a marriage:
- Contracts with wedding venues
- Applying for a marriage license
- Name changes
- How marriage affects a child from a prior relationship, including legal guardianship
- Property rights
- Prenuptial agreement
- Marrying overseas
- Making health care decisions
Contact us and we will provide a referral for an attorney with whom you can have a 30-minute consultation at no cost to you to discuss these and other legal preparedness questions.
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: email@example.com