This is about putting your ducks in a row. It includes evaluating assets and establishing a plan that will work for you. This is not only about how much wealth you have. It's about making smart decisions for potential retirement and being specific about your intentions. Estate planning can include:
- Establishing wills or trusts to define how you want your assets managed during your life and distributed in the future
- Choosing who will make healthcare decisions for you in the event you're unable to do so
- Determining how your loved ones will be included in your estate
- Understanding any immediate and future costs to you or to your beneficiaries
Many of these issues are important to address well before retirement. The objective is to establish clear plans while you are fully able to do this for yourself and your family. We can connect you with an attorney that will guide you through your estate planning process. The first step is a consultation with an attorney to help you begin your path forward at no cost to you.
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: email@example.com