We all share the goal of financial stability in retirement. Stepping into retirement triggers important decisions about one’s finances and regardless of one’s financial position, it’s important to learn:
- What are the financial implications of retiring earlier or later in life?
- If your finances support your plans and hopes for retirement?
- What additional income you will require during retirement
- Whether your money will need to be managed using various retirement plans?
- The preferred time to begin receiving Social Security or other retirement options (pensions, 401(k), and IRA accounts)
- What the federal and state income taxes are on retirement income
Contact us and we will provide you with a 30-minute consultation with one of our expert financial consultants at no cost to you to discuss these and other financial preparedness questions. We can help you understand what the path for financial planning will likely include.
How do I begin?
You can contact KGA the following ways:
- Schedule a consultation using the portal below at a time convenient for you.
- Phone: 800-648-9557
- Email: email@example.com