Emotional wellness encourages self-care, relaxation, stress management and perseverance. It is important to be assertive to both positive and negative feelings and be able to understand how to handle these emotions.
At least 8.4 million people in the U.S. provide care to an adult with a emotional health issue. Be proactive and begin your emotional wellness journey today.
The critical choices we are faced with are:
- Being able to learn and grow from experiences
- Encouraging ourselves to become autonomous and handle critical decision making skills
- Having acceptance of our own feelings and deciding how to act in response to those feelings
The steps that are needed to take are:
- Allow gratitude into your life in order to strengthen current relationships
- Practice being mindful and increase your social awareness
- Letting yourself accept help and support from others when needed
The bumps and roadblocks that you are faced with are:
- Letting your emotions get the better of you which results in bad decision making
- Climbing over the hurdle of the first step
- Being unsure about where or how to begin on your journey