When thinking about your physical wellness it is important to make good choices to live a healthy and balanced life. For most people, it is hard to understand where and how to begin when it comes to their physical wellness.
With only 35 – 44% of adults 75 years or older physically active, 28-34% of adults ages 65-74 physically active, and 40-47% of adults aged 35-50 physically active, why not begin your physical wellness journey today?
The critical choices we are faced with are:
- When it comes to your fitness and health, understanding your limitations and what your body can handle is important
- Deciding which plan will fit your goals and lifestyle
- Knowing your body and recognizing the aging signs to prevent future injury
The steps that are needed to take are:
- Developing a personalized plan to fit your needs
- Keeping track of your overall health
- Being consistent with your goals each week
The bumps and roadblocks that you are faced with are:
- Getting into the weekly habit of "The Gym Plan Starts Tomorrow"
- Climbing over the hurdle of the first step
- Being unsure about where or how to begin on your journey